Mar 8, 2011

you My son Forever.....

( lines by mother to his Son )

The winds may carry many instincts to you,
But letters are in my store... locked forever.
Detained from world and Sweetheart,
The sound of doctor always calls.
Conceal I am, playing hide and seek,
As you used to Hide in Cupboard of mine.
Thou telling me about my belonging feel,
The touch your words Reveal.
I can feel the pain when conceived you,
Was Sweetest and easy to bear.
You my world and so were joyous tears.
Cells replicating in my body,
As memories embodied.
Some says Benign or malignant,
Or whatsoever…
You throw me out was tormenting,
Many with me, Angels are here.
Though no letter will be send to you,
When I pass away.
As I m already in your Wall with Garland Over there….
Winds may give instincts to you,
But, my letters will be locked forever…
Embarked words on Cross over coffin,
I was never your mother,
You my son forever…

No comments: