May 17, 2012

An Unknown Mortal


"The Savior" painting by Anrev Rublev




An unknown mortal in between known people,
Unaware that he is overlooked,
Acknowledged, else are branded.
Not equipped to visage the rejection, 
Supplemented with self muse.
Toiling to please self and satisfied, 
Being compassionate for others, 
Trying to update and discover.

The more concentration he gets,
The more he aspires,
The more detractors he met,
The more he desires.

He wants to change the world,
Bring justice over cruelty.
Sobs when any one cries,
Stand still in battle and warfare.

He is perplexed, quit to think,
Starts afresh very next second.
Self interrogating and intriguing,
As he a god and lord,
Of his world and creation,
Of his sophistication.

Far from myths and hypothesis,
He doesn’t believe any god.
He has a blind belief,
In seeing human as god..
Applying red on their Third eye,
To see the divine light.

And expects,
Human will not hurt anymore,
Never do sinful acts,
Like exploiting the faith and
Trajectory of crimes.

He is walking alone,
Along the inner light,
He is eclipsed somewhere,
Behind each human being.

He never know how he appear,
What he clad and consumes.
He endeavor to carry thoughts,
Serving human once in a lifetime.

He criticizes materialist thinks,
Calling self, “Materialist spiritual”
A demon human,
An antitheist of aesthetics.

He will emerge as a savior,
Will craft, mend and end
The worldly things and
Thought of spiritual beings.

I can see, dream and think,
He is emerging somewhere,
In the corner of the world,
Across the boundaries.

And he communicates to me,
Asks me nothing,
Nor even a advice,
Because he, a stable spherical drop,
Which is growing bright.

At times, he finds himself alone,
He is certainly unaccompanied, not alone.
But his company is the one, 
Who was company of no one.

He whispers to me that,
He is born, but taking birth,
In the eyes of the world.

-Swati Shobha Sevlani
Copyrights, 2012

6 comments:

Elvira Lobo(Elli) said...

this is mindblowing ....it took me some tym to sink in these strong words:)

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

From a long while, I was thinking to write something which can make my adrenaline flow...and I tried my best, to be genuine, this is my third poem, which made me happy...

Elvira Lobo(Elli) said...

have a look at your Surprise Swati....:)

http://elli-itsmylife.blogspot.in/2012/05/versatile-award-double-treat.html

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken.

Anonymous said...

But a bird flies high in heaven.

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

I would love to know more about your thoughts about this poem.

I think you haven't got my perception behind this poem.. there is no description of bird and who refuses that bird don't fly, but believe me bird fly in between dense cloud, not in heaven atleast...