Aug 29, 2013

Gone Away!


     Dark Poetry by Swati Sevlani

(This is 101th poem of my blog "Ink Pen" now is named after me.)
I want to thank Alexandre, Analia, Dianne, Arpna and Elvy for regular feedbacks on my blog. I miss you guys and will always miss you. I am very upset that sometimes, writing so many things, no one read them. This things upsets more when someone is blogging. I will keep blogging.
Bit upset these days and months and from last couple of years. Not able to overcome, don't know why. But, I thought to write it here as diaries don't exist now because we are habitual to share things with human and don't even have a worthy friend with whom I can share.

Enjoy this post and rest I will be writing and updating until it goes next 200 posts on my blogs.
Love you all!


3 comments:

dianne said...

Another captivating and emotional poem dear Swati.
I don't believe anyone writes with such feeling as you do.
I have admired your poetry and prose ever since I read the poem 'Last Smile', which Alexandre published on his blog quite some time ago.
Don't be sad,you are not alone, I am sure many people visit and appreciate your words.
Take care,
Dianne
xoxoxo ♡

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

Well, the "Last Smile" was based on the real story of life. I am not alone, I dont want readers too as I have started writing for myself from now.

Not much into others heads, I do it for my heart.

All the poems comes from good idea, good storytelling and whenever, my mind get struck by one, I write a quick poem. Usually these quick poems are like venom, intoxicating the blood with all best efforts.

xoxo

Elvira Lobo(Elli) said...

hey Swati...1st of all--Congrats dear- 100+ plus wishes frm me!!!

Captivating poem!!!

Phoenix has been born again right- so cheer up and rise high in this beautiful world of poetry - whether or not ppl comment - ofcouse many ppl surely love your work!!!