Sep 12, 2013

I don't know where the world is going!

I don't know where the world is going. 21 grams of love, 90 decibels of shouting, 0 carat of faith, life in super-fast pace, where the food is fast and fasting people eat. 

I really don't know where the world is going. Mini notebooks, microphones and nano size heart, where the crime journalism is progressing because more than half of the world is hating and less than half of watching them in news channels.

I don't know where the world is going. When I stand at terrace late at night, all the lights are on and few are sleeping and when its high time to race during morning, almost everyone is asleep and I am alone walking.

I don't know where the world is going. People connects but hardly talk, people talk but hardly get connects to each other. The family is like the problem pieces of atoms and we are searching molecules outside.

I don't know where the world is going!

-SSS 

1 comment:

dianne said...

Many parts of the world and its people are in a sorry state. I don't know where it will all end either but I fear it won't be a happy ending.
As individuals we have to stick to our principles and live our lives according to our own moral compass, a good life of unselfish ways and not get caught up in the uncaring ways of the masses.
xoxoxo ♡