Mar 25, 2012

Purple Day: 26 March


26 March: World Epilepsy Day (Purple Day)

When you will fall with a seizure,
And people will get scared.
I will stand by you forever,
I will love you forever.

Those who laugh on you
Someday will be fired.
Be strong enough,
If I suffer my seizure.

Someday, I will be low,
Keep my spirit high.
Someday, you will be low,
I will forward my hand.

Son will be scared to see,
Manage him as a story.
Daughter won’t react,
We will give her gaiety.

Seizures are in everyone’s life,
Difference is that,
We have epileptic seizure,
Other has materialistic seizures.

Difference is that,
We hide our pain,
Other hides their loopholes,
We face the jerks rarely,
People feel it every day.

Difference is that people are
Unhappy without disease.
We are happy with syndrome.

- Swati Shobha Sevlani

2 comments:

Sudam said...

Lovely it is...beautiful message.

Anonymous said...

this is really touching