Apr 11, 2012

Lies I Almost Believe On

TREASURED LIES


Restored are the broken and weird toys,
In cupboard from more than three decades,
They will bring back the childhood,
A lie I almost believe on.

Memories are treasured in brain,
Cherish when we grow old,
Brain degenerates with age,
Lies I almost believe on.

Silver, gold, platinum, land,
Dollar and rewards are locked under seven locks.
To ensure the security,
Natural disasters are accidental,
Insurances are the lies I believe on.

Constructing the multiplex and vehicles,
Green wounds to trees and animals,
Nothing comes and nothing goes,
Lies I almost build every day.

We really exist in the reel world,
Reel of a movie called as Life,
Life, a Lie I almost live with.
Full of Lies I almost believe on.



-Swati Shobha Sevlani

2 comments:

PRIYANKA DEY said...

The word "Almost" has been my muse, almost forever..! :D

love the usage of this word..
cheers woman!

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

Thanks a lot and welcome on Ink Pen.

Cheers!!!