Apr 22, 2012

Confusion

Due to less numbers of visitors and responses even from my followers, I am on the decision to just shut this blog as it gives me no more proper feedback.
I do write and update everyday, but I see no responses and no increase in visitors.
I must now shut down this blog and try to write only a Diary coz people read it more carefully for the sake of knowing secrets.
I would love to know the response of my followers and visitors within two or three days.

Regards,
Yours SSS

3 comments:

Elvira Lobo(Elli) said...

Hey Swati, whats wrong??? I knw this dejection and ignorance from members or visitors in general hurts and support from them is all a writer-Luv Elvira expects...that doesnt mean u have failed dear,no i wont accept this decision from a talented person like you!!!

Elvira Lobo(Elli) said...

I hope this effort of mine won't go waste -
Damn- Ignorance Hurts!!! ~ its my life---do visit and let not the INK dry !!!

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

I don't want Ink to dry but it will if unnoticed. I just wish that I keep more patience and keep on writing. Thanks for commenting twice Elvira. I wonder why people don't read if following. Thanks for being with me Elli. :) I appreciate that there is atleast one who is replying me.