Apr 24, 2012

Kieslowski's World



I request the owner of Kieslowski''s World to start his amazing website again. The link to the site is http://www.weronika.freeserve.co.uk/

An anonymous person was handling the website content with such a great deal, adding thinks related to all the people and stories attached to the Director Kieslowski. While with all this, he was also managing a Diary where the spiritual verses of him goes on, giving continuous messages of peace and uniformity, the things dealing with life and immortal theories, the things which are far from materialism were part of that anonymous Diary.

I don't know the reason to shut it down. But I would love to see that site taking breathes again as good work must never go in vain.
Whenever I used to open the web world, the first thing is to open all the bookmarks. This website was one of the bookmark in my browser. Used to love it as things used to make us realized many things. He also mentioned himself as 99 year old in Chatango box. But, I never think that he will be this young. I know the person visit my blog everyday but I just want to request him to restart his work. There are people who read this types of things but never speak about it as it is not the matter of word, it is the matter of Feel you have after it. Readers feel it but are short of words. IT was a work worth appreciating. 

Hope to see this website active again as it is the only thing left with the name of legendary director Kieslowski.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish him all the best. Whoever he is, wherever he go. Analía.

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

Have you ever visited that site before? Do you know anything about him?

Anonymous said...

I visited a lot, for years. I like Kieslowski's work and the diary of Alexandre. I was so so far of Fabbri... always... but he change me in some way. For good.So, i don´t know anything about this misterious man, but his words are always with me. Sorry Swati, i don´t speak english, i do my best. A hug. Analía

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

Thanks Analia....
For trying your best in English. In fact, you write very well in English too...Anyways, I just wanted to see that website again...I know I will check it even after 5 years, after ten years bcoz it is the only thing which left an impression on my subconscious...I really feel bad these days when I can't go through the Diary of Kieslowski...Hugs Analia. God Bless You!!!

Regards,
Swati

Anonymous said...

While something
you are nothing
But when nothing
perhaps something.
Stop looking in the
bins for something.
Why search for something
you will never find
with your anxious mind?
Sands carried over fields
Make hills of the same.
A months more and then
you will see the sands
here and all around you.
You will recognize me
in the market places
but don't be too sure.

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

I would have waited for two more or three days...

Anonymous said...

Me too... Swati, I miss him too. Alexandre, welcome back. In a way.
Barbara

Alexandre Fabbri said...

Hmm... and I wanted to hide. Oh, well.
Just don't ask questions I cannot answer.

Swati Shobha Sevlani said...

Not asking anything. :) Welcome back!!! Everyone will be so glad to see u especially Ana and Barbara and other members of Kieslowski World. :)

dianne said...

I am very happy to see you too, you have been hiding for too long. No questions, it is great to see you back. :)

Alexandre Fabbri said...

Theatre Harlequin, my new theatre on the internet, is now online.

The very first poem I chose to present on it was your poem I Dare To Love because it conveys emotion beyond words in a way that isolated words fall short.

This expressive form of poetry, where words are used beyond a mere descriptive function, is just one example of the many fine poems on your site and reaches close to my heart in its nature.

More importantly, it is because of your poems, that stand alone in their own right without necessitating approval or recommendation by others, that I was inspired to begin a new site again after the demise of Kieslowski's World earlier this year.

I wish the very best for you and your four fine blogs which, in truth, you have bravely continued with little encouragement or support from others, unfortunately, myself included, which I now regret.

Irene once said, “I'm not very comfortable with questions about my private life. I reveal myself but always behind the protection of a character. It's the distance that creates the poetry. People expect your private life to be a spectacle. But I've got better things to do. Anyway, no one stops me in the street. I don't think anyone expects to run into me in the Metro. In fact, I don't think people really care that much.”

Whilst you may be far away in mother India, for me in a way you will always be close, altering time and distance with your poetry.

Take care,
Alexandre