Apr 24, 2012

My Only Hope

I have decided to move ahead,
How much tough it gets, I’ll reach.
The reasons are many to be low and to quit,
But don’t you worry, I won’t sigh.


I won’t stop and will never ask a favor.
You continue to be tough and keep hard,
I will be tougher and harder.


It is never easy and it won’t be,
But thousand times I feel to quit,
Million times I will cry and 
Numerous times I will give up.


Won’t you be with me?
To get me up and kick me?
To hold me tight and count?
To ask me for one more try?


I know I am not standard and constant,
In my habits, sleeping and behavior,
But believe me I am good enough by heart,
I just need some time to heal and 
It can couple of years.




Believe me,
Because I am despaired soul,
In demanding world,
Where I can’t peep myself in mirror.


But I will get up with broken tools,
With worn out hopes and
One day I will release the Secret,
That you were my “Only Hope.”